British Museum

So reading back my last post I wittered on about not writing on here for a while. Here we are again. Posting monthly is very poor form! Even so I'm going to keep this brief. We are having a few days away together. We have rented a pretty little cottage, the brochure promised free wifi, how wonderful we thought! However the free wifi can only be accessed by lugging the laptop over to the very cold and very creepy office across the court yard. Its spooky in here! The wind is howling, its dark there are spiders...
But back to the point, the title of this post - British Museum - isn't because we are visiting there, we are actually in Angelsey, it is because the British Museum now stocks my jewellery! So its been a very busy few weeks. I haven't worked with such a large organisation before, its been very different from working with my other stockists. I've really enjoyed learning about the new processes. Completing this order, and preparing stock for Christmas made for some last minute packing. If you spot a family wandering around Angelsey wearing some fairly random outfits that may well be us.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Bought one of your brooches on a recent visit to the British Museum and I absolutely love it!