Catch up from The British Craft Trade Fair

It's just over a week since the British Craft TradeFair 2015 finished and its been  a very busy few days. Here are a few pics of my stand - not the best images but they give an impression.
 I took more stand equipment than in previous years. The bare stand looked stuffed to the gills when we unloaded and we struggled to move around during set up but it came together in the end.

  Every year I promise myself that I will take more and better pics but I never manage it, sorry!

 I do think this show is a bit special. This was my spring board to being a full time designer maker. I had a great response when I exhibited in Newcomers five years ago and BCTF has been good to me ever since. Its lovely to meet up with other makers (we are scattered all over the UK so for some of us  this is our only chance to have a catch up). Its also good to meet up with buyers who have stuck with me since the beginning. This year I have taken orders from a number of new stockists and will be taking part in several exhibitions. Now that I've got over my achy feet I'm cracking on with the orders. I've already booked for next year and paid the first installment. On the final day I took some time to sketch out my stand, take some measurements and make some plans for next year.

No comments: