Friday Folksy Finds...

Since its someone's birthday (ahem) next week I have put together a little wish list all spotted on Folksy of course!
I love these little seed packets. They are sold empty so that you can harvest your own seeds ready for next year. They are pretty enough to frame if seed saving isn't your thing


I saw the pattern for this cushion on Hand Knitted Things blog a few days ago but I'm not much of a knitter.I'm so pleased to see the finished article for sale. It really is everything a cushion should be! It would be perfect on my rocking chair (I'm really not about to become as old as I'm making myself sound here!)

Hand Knitted Envelope Cushion from Handknitted Things


This little chap would look great perched on my mantle over seeing us all. I'm not one for ornaments usually but he is just irresistable!

This fella is great! But I know he wouldn't stay mine for long there are 2 little rapscallions who have already spied this pic - they would whisk him away in a second.

More finds next week!




6 comments:

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Ooh Leigh - thanks so much for including me in your finds! (I'll let you into a little secret which you may not want to pass on to the rapscallions - I have now made the other Rainbow sock into a monkey - so now there are 2!)

Hand Knitted Things said...

Thank you so much Leigh for featuring my cushion. Your Friday finds feature is lovely. I like the seed packet print too, very nice idea.

lampwork beads by jo said...

great finds, i love the bird

Fibrespace said...

Thank you for featuring my bird, my kids love them too, they've placed orders!

Unknown said...

I need those seed packets!!

Little gamer said...

Lovely finds!