Vintage Fair!

I've never been the most prolific blogger but trying to keep up over the Easter hols has been tough! We have had lots of visits from friends and family, Easter egg hunts, lots of gardening and generally enjoying the weather.
Last Saturday we visited a Vintage Fair at Saltaire (I know its become a regular haunt!) it was organised by Rose and Brown who have a wonderful little vintage boutique in the village. I went a little crazy buying buttons which I want to use in a new little project.

I absolutely love the burgundy ones with the tiny painted flowers.
I also picked up these lovely side plates for a snip. And I just couldn't resist the teeny tiny black buttons on the red card. They are unbelievably small, the lady I bought them from said they are doll buttons. I have plans for these too.
I found a few pieces of lace for my books but the best piece is this collar for a mere 50p! It is so big I had to photograph it on the hall floor.
I will certainly be visiting here again!
Finally I had to include this pic of my son painting a wooden egg decoration. Usually he doesn't have much patience with craft activities but he loved this! He sat for about half an hour choosing his colours and very carefully painting the top of the egg. That's my boy.



No comments: