New designs...

Last Monday I spent the day in the award winning Heart Gallery in Hebden Bridge. My jewellery has been for sale in the gallery for a couple of months and Alison, the owner, had invited me along to a private event to do a demonstration as one of her regular makers.

During the event Alison asked if I would like to make a range of designs for her upcoming 'Black and White Exhibition' commencing 16th August.

I was very excited at this prospect but at the time I didn't have the papers I would need. Anyway with a bit of flapping and with fingers crossed I ordered the only good quality chiyogami papers I could find - from Japan. Unbelievably they arrived just 5 days later! So it's been all systems go here!

Here are two of my favourites, I intend to add black and white designs to my current range so they will be for sale in the next few days, sadly the butterfly design is a one off until I can source more paper. Hopefully it will be for sale in the Gallery from the 16th August.


No comments: